Thursday, March 3, 2011

Late nights, early mornings

I am not a morning person. I function well enough for work however moving early in the morning not really my thing. 

Due to recent events I am seriously considering going to work out before work...

At the end of the day I am simply worn out. Granted I can try to plan my day better to finish working earlier but that just may not be realistic...

For the last three weeks early morning meetings and late night appointments have simply overwhelmed me. 

Something has got to give. 

The road to hell is paved with good intentions but intentions aren't going to give me the results that I need.

Honestly I am so tempted to just stop this journey and live life as a plus size woman but I'm not happy here so I guess I will keep trudging on...

Damn this is HARD!!!!

Water check ! passion...

~Shantelle



1 comment:

  1. An ellipsis!! No check?!! You're losing the passion. Tsk! Tsk! Get that booty back in the gym! Early mornings are awesome, once you get up -- Most of the irritations are still asleep! ;0)

    ReplyDelete